If you own or are considering buying an aircraft, you do have a choice!
OPTION 1: You can call American Air Charter, Inc./American Jet Management today for a proposal to have your aircraft professionally maintained, managed and generating revenue when you are not using it or…
OPTION 2: Begin the process on your own:
- Find a professional crew, hire them, and send them to the appropriate training center.
- Find and bind hull and liability insurance.
- Find hangar and office space for the aircraft and crew.
- Find, hire and train aircraft mechanics.
- Write a general operations manual.
- Choose and subscribe to engine, avionics and airframe protection plans.
- Ensure that all FAA required record-keeping has been and will continue to be complied with.
- Develop and maintain RVSM manuals, Minimum Equipment Lists, and Overflight Permits.
- Choose and subscribe to all required communications and navigation subscriptions.
- Stock aircraft with supplies and equipment.
- Develop and monitor a trip planning system.
- Generate monthly and annual reports.
- Create and monitor a budget.
- Hope you did not forget anything!
If you think the first choice is the one for you, please call Al Morgenthaler today at 636-532-2707.