Meet Our Pilots
PARTNERS IN SAFETY WITH FLIGHT SAFETY SINCE 1995!
All of our pilots are enrolled in Flight Safety’s full-service program, which requires that they train at least twice a year in order to meet the provisions of American Air Charter’s FAA-approved training program.
Pilots are trained in simulators on a multitude of in-flight emergencies, and the course is not successfully completed until a pilot is proficient at handling every situation presented by the examiner.
In addition all pilots:
- Must pass background checks, and enroll in American Air Charter’s random drug and alcohol testing program.
- Must maintain a first class medical certification, which requires a complete physical examination every six months by an FAA-approved medical examiner.
- Must take initial and recurrent security training in accordance with our TSA-approved training program.
- Must take initial and recurrent training in accordance with American Air Charter’s FAA-approved training program.
- Participate in an FAA-approved training program, which includes emergency hands-on drill training at our facility. Pilots must demonstrate complete proficiency with the aircraft emergency equipment on the actual aircraft they operate.
- Are tested annually on their knowledge of American Air Charter’s Operations Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, and security procedures.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.