Our pilots have achieved the highest ratings in commercial aviation. All American Air Charter Inc, pilots are ATP rated, maintain quarterly currency training, and accomplish FAA mandated proficiency checks every six months.
Proud Partners of
Flight Safety International
All of our pilots are enrolled in Flight Safety’s full-service program, which requires that they train at least twice a year in order to meet the provisions of American Air Charter’s FAA-approved training program.
Our pilots are trained in simulators with a multitude of in-flight emergencies so that they can be prepared for any scenario. The courses are completed only when a pilot is proficient at handling every situation presented by the examiner.
1. Pass background checks and enroll in American Air Charter’s random drug and alcohol testing program.
2. Maintain a first-class medical certification, which requires a complete physical examination every six months by an FAA-approved medical examiner.
3. Take initial and recurring security training in accordance with both our TSA-approved training program and with our FAA-approved training program.
4. Participate in an FAA-approved training program, which includes emergency hands-on drill training at our facility. Pilots must demonstrate complete proficiency with the aircraft emergency equipment on the aircraft they operate.
5. Test annually on their knowledge of American Air Charter’s Operations Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, and security procedures.